The YWCA is a membership-based organization. Membership is an investment in our organization’s mission and programming. Your YWCA of Oil City membership is valid at most YWCAs in the United States, and membership also gives you voting rights at our local YWCA annual meeting.
YWCA of Oil City membership is divided into two categories: Supporting Membership and Fitness Center Membership.
- Supporting Membership grants you a reduced rate on all of our Adult Programs.
- Fitness Center Membership grants you full access to the Cardio/Weight Room and a wide variety of exercise classes, as well as a reduced rate on all our Adult Programs.
Youth pay on a per program basis.
For more information, a tour, or to purchase a membership, please stop by during business hours.
- Supporting Membership for Women & Men (ages 16+): $30/year
- YWCA Girls’ Club Membership (6th – 9th grades): $20/year
- Annual Fitness Center Membership (ages 16-64): $275/year, in full
- Annual Fitness Center Membership (ages 65+): $265/year, in full
- Monthly Fitness Center Membership (all ages): $30/month
- 3-Month Fitness Center Mother/Daughter Special (for 12-18 year old daughter of Fitness Center members): $15/month, for 3 months
We offer a number of payment options to help make an Annual Fitness Center Membership fit in your budget:
- Pay in 2 consecutive months: $140/month
- Pay in 3 consecutive months: $95/month
- Pay in 4 consecutive months: $75/month
Financial aid is also for adults to help cover membership fees, and for youth to help cover program fees. Scholarships and financial aid are provided through the generosity of the Samuel Justus Charitable Trust and various donors. Financial information is kept strictly confidential.
Silver & Fit
Offered by many insurance plans, we now participate in Silver & Fit. This program gives eligible adults a free Fitness Center Membership, as well as a discount on classes. Please check at the front desk to see if you are eligible.
Donations to the YWCA in any amount are always welcome and appreciated. Most contributions are tax deductible.